How to Join
Become a member today and start enjoying the many benefits of the Oregon Sportsman’s Club. There are two easy ways to join:
- Stop by the club and sign up in person. The best time to find us in fall, winter, and spring is on Thursday nights at the clubhouse. In summer, we’re here Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday while trap league is in session. To make it official, submit a completed application form and annual dues. You’ll receive access information for the front gate and archery building along with your membership card.
- Download the membership application form and mail it with your payment to:
Oregon Sportsman’s Club
c/o Membership Director
PO Box 152
Oregon, WI 53575
Once we receive your completed application, we’ll forward access information for the front gate and archery building. Then it’s up to you to get to the club and start enjoying the many benefits of membership.
Annual Membership Class & Rates
- Junior $10: One person, under 18
- Single $100: One person, 18+
- Family $125: One person, 18+, plus spouse, and children under 18
We invite prospective members to visit the club and explore the grounds. Tours may be arranged for individuals or small groups. Contact the secretary/membership for more information.