Welcome to the Oregon Sportsman's Club. Please select an area of interest on the left or our Calendar of Events and explore what our Club has to offer you!
LEARN TO SHOOT ARCHERY
Classes run every other Saturday from January 3 to March 14. Archery shooters must be 8-years old by January 1, 2015. The cost of the 6-week session is $50.00 per student. Registration form must be postmarked by December 6, 2014. The Oregon Sportsman’s Club requires that a parent or guardian must be on site if the student is under 18-years old. For more information call at (608) 438-9374.
Pig Roast Benefit
The Pig Roast Fund Raiser was a huge success! Thanks to everyone who came out to support the club!
- Grand Prize - Pete Dottl, Oregon, WI
- Browning 12 Ga Citori 725 Feather
- Browning HR26 Gun Safe
- Smith&Wesson M&P .45 Pistol
- Plus Mystery Prizes in Gun Safe
- Winner Takes All - $5,500 Value (No Cash Payout)
- $1,000 Archery and Hunting Gear Package or $600 Cash Payout - David Langren, Merrill, WI
- $500 Resort Package at Chula Vista in Wisconsin Dells - Chuck Setter, Lavalle, WI
- $500 Theatre Package at the Overture Center in Madison - Linda Wackett, Oregon, WI
- $500 Spa Package at ANiU Salon in Middleton, WI - Nevin Stace, Oregon, WI
- $500 Winners Choice Gift Card at Kwik Trip or Bill's Food Center in Oregon, WI - Dean Retzleff, Oregon, WI
- $500 Cash Raffle - John Krull, Oregon, WI
Pre-Event Raffle Winners!
Sporting clays are over for this year. We hope everyone had a great time and look forward to seeing you next year. For questions, please contact (608) 575-1454. Scores from previous shoots can be seen here.
- May 10, 2014 Results
- June 14, 2014 Results
- June 21, 2014 Access Ability Shoot Results
- July 12, 2014 Results
- August 9, 2014 - Max Creek Outdoors Firearm Day Results
Improve your shooting ability -- and hence your hunting ability -- and just come and have fun! The next 3D Tournament is to be determined. Hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Food and refreshments available. For questions, please contact at (608) 444-4421. Scores from previous shoots can be seen here.
- April 5 & 6, 2014 Results (pdf)
- May 17 & 18, 2014 Results (pdf)
- June 28 & 29, 2014 *Charity Shoot* Results (pdf)
- The July and August shoots have been rescheduled to a single day in the Fall of 2014. Please check back later for more details!
* Charity Shoot - All shooting fees will be donated to Badger Childhood Cancer Network
There is a signup sheet available for each of the above shoot dates. Members looking to get some work credit hours can sign up at the club.
2014 Youth Archery Tournament
Thank you to everyone that came out to the Youth Archery Tournament. We hope you all enjoyed yourselves!
2014 Results (pdf)
2014 Adult Winter Archery League
Thanks to everyone that participated in this years Winter Archery League. It was a lot of fun and we hope to see everyone back throughout the year for all of our other great events!
Ever want to try shooting a shotgun? Now is your chance to discover the fun of trap shooting. OSC will be hosting several trap shooting classes this summer. This course will be open to youth 12 or older with proof of Hunter Safety Certification. Parents/adults are also welcome to participate. This class will focus on safe shotgun handling and shotgun-shooting fundamentals. Please contact @ 608-877-9703 for questions or registration information.
Work Credit Opportunity
We are fortunate to have very dedicated volunteers but can always use more help. If you’re interested in volunteering please contact one of the following activity directors:
Archery League or Youth Archery: Fred Clark (608) 438-9374
Archery 3D Tournaments: Steve Anderson (608) 444-4421
Sporting Clays: Kevin Hermanson (608) 575-1454
Steak Feed Banquet: Steve Stace (608) 469-4608
Trap League: Stu Cameron (608) 835-3496 (home) or (608) 835-5791 (work)
Keep up with what is going on at the club! Members are encouraged to attend board meetings and give their input (meetings are held 2nd Wednesday of each month). Log into the forums and read the latest board meeting minutes.
Be sure to drop in on the discussion forum. Get the inside scoop on what is going on at the club and let us know what you're up to.
Oregon Sportsman's Club
1726 Sand Hill Road
PO Box 152
Oregon, WI 53575-0152