Open Trap Saturdays
Start your weekend out right with open trap Saturdays at the Oregon Sportsman’s Club. Try to beat your trapshooting best or perfect your skeet shooting skills in this low-stakes environment held on two designated Saturdays per month. Members are welcome to bring guests interested in learning more about the club. In an effort to prevent misuse of the guest policy, we ask that you limit your nonmember guests to three visits, after which membership is required.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Open trap Saturdays are not staffed and members are responsible for ensuring the correct operation of the trap and skeet houses. Assistance and training are available on request. Please contact the trapshooting director for more information.
Note: Open Saturday shooting days are not staffed.
Open Trap Saturdays
- Shooting hours: 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM
- Trap and skeet shooting
- Two designated Saturdays per month
- No rifle or handgun shooting
- No shot size larger than 7½
- Guests are permitted three visits as nonmembers
- Not staffed
- View Calendar
- $10.00 per round of 25 for members
- $15.00 per round of 25 for guests
IMPORTANT SHOOTING NOTICE
Shotgun shooting at the Oregon Sportsman’s Club is strictly regulated by a conditional use permit jointly issued by the Dane County Zoning and Land Regulation Committee and the Town of Dunn. A list of shotgun shooting dates must be made available to the Town of Dunn and its residents after March 1 of the event calendar year. Shooting during unauthorized times will jeopardize our relationship with our neighbors and endanger the club’s existence. As a result, shooting hours are restricted to the following:
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings from 6 PM to 9:30 PM
- Trap and skeet shooting on two designated Saturdays per month from 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM
- A maximum of four single-day shooting events per year
Failure to adhere to the posted hours could result in the loss of shotgun shooting privileges. Shooting at any time other than posted hours is strictly prohibited. Shooting on a federal holiday is prohibited. Hunter Safety courses are not restricted.