Host Your Event at the Oregon Sportsman’s Club
For members who feel most at home among nature, consider hosting your next event with us. Acres of pristine woodlands serve as the scenic backdrop for weddings, family events, graduation celebrations, and more. Celebrate your birthday in our newly renovated outdoor patio area. Design your perfect outdoor wedding below our big oak tree. Or reserve an event space in the clubhouse or archery buildings and craft your event from scratch.
To reserve space for your event, you must be a member of the club, and we welcome inquiries from new members. Event rental requests are subject to approval by the board and reviewed at the monthly meetings. Event rental fees must be received prior to the meeting and those members interested in renting are encouraged to attend.
Host Your Event
- Birthday parties
- Graduation parties
- Holiday events
- Family reunions
- Anniversary celebrations
- Company outings
- Group or club events
- Non-profit events
- Classes and instruction
- Oregon Sportsman’s Club member rental rate is $100 per day.
- Wedding rentals: We prefer wedding requests and pricing are handled through our event partner, JL Richards Catering in Oregon, WI. Contact: jlrichardscatering.com
To learn more about rental pricing for both indoor and outdoor events, contact the club president for more information.
We ask that new members familiarize themselves with the general rules and policies of the club before hosting an event. Rules can be found here.
Rental Rules and Policies
- Monitor your guests at all times.
- Building keys and gate combinations are to be used by paid club members only.
- Sale of alcohol to the public is not permitted. Please restrict access to the coolers. You must be 21 to consume alcohol on club property.
- Lock the clubhouse when you leave. Close all windows, doors, and gates.
- The club does not provide janitorial services. Please plan to clean up after your event.
- Report any unauthorized use of or problems with facilities and equipment immediately to an officer or board member.